Candle lighters

mizbizzyb

Any news on this?

I went to the Dollar Tree here in Omaha. After touring the store after 2 laps, I finally found an available employee. When I asked her about these, she acted like I was talking in another language. Swears she doesn't know what the heck I was talking about.

I have been to three different "dollar" stores....with the same reaction you got.

I think I originally found them in a "99 Cent" store...when I mentioned that to one of the store managers, she said they have different suppliers than the other stores, so it was not surprising to her that I couldn't find them....:(

I don't know of any "99 Cent" stores in my area.

Guest EMercier

I went to the dollar tree across from my job here in town and they had a good amount there. They had different colors as well. I saw red, grey and blue. I mean if anyone is interested, I'd be willing to get some for you.

Guest EMercier

Those are more like the ones that are at the dollar tree across from my job. the only difference is that they have a solid handle. You can't see how much butane you have left.

Guys sorry I am still planning on hosting a co-op I am in the middle of getting ready for a show would anyone have an objection to waiting till like the 8th of may ??

Oh, gosh...I didn't mean you to think I was rushing you...I was emailing someone else on this thread regarding these and I was confusing them on what I wanted, so I posted a picture...I thought...LOL

I don't have any shows set up - we are still "tweaking" some things, so I am not in a rush at all....

I saw some matches at the dollar tree not sure if you were talking about those or not, but they were long matches in a box but you would strike these...they do not have butane or anything like that in them.

The ones I am looking for use butane....but ya' know what, long matches may not be a bad idea!

• 3 weeks later...