First show of the year..

I just wanted to share that I just went to the first show this year, and I must say that this seems to be going better than last year, lol...

I am doing better now than I was doing before Christmas, if you can believe that, lol...has anyone else had a slow Christmas season and a better Spring?

I did about 7x my booth rent, which isn't too bad, but pretty good considering the show was only in it's second year, and wasn't very busy, but the customers were buying. Almost everyone who stopped by my booth bought something, so I can't complain :)

Here is a pic of my booth...does anyone have any suggestions about how to make it better?

post-262-139458398088_thumb.jpg

Looks good!

I would add some material over your risers(maybe black) to compliment the green and show off your products better.

A banner on the front of your table will do wonders. We did our first 2 years without one..it is amazing to watch people actually read it and stop when before they probably would have just walked by because we just blended in.

www.signbar.com makes cheap banners! We got the 2x4 for the front of our tables.

congrats!

It looks nice and glad it went well for you.

I was thinking cloth on the risers, too, but I was thinking a bright yellow to go with the green...kind of "springy" colors. And my DD has drummed symetry into me so I would separate the two risers and put product in betweem them.