Maduro Green Leaf Review

Dixie

I just poured this FO less than 24 hours ago. It is in a 12 oz metro jar with 2 wick-it 725's. Oh let me tell you that my house is a 2 story 2700 sq foot home. I have it burning in my kitchen and I could smell it in my upstairs bathroom which is at the opposite end of my house. I am using 70/30 blend. I only wish I could get this kind of throw from all my FO's. That is my goal. It is not blowing me out of the house but I can smell it everywhere. Just an FYI.

Dixie

May I how many oz. of FO per pound you are using of wax? I working on this. Use J223 and CD wicks. I think I have to go up at least 3 wick sizes than normal but I agree, what a throw! Just not getting the burn quite right just yet.

May I how many oz. of FO per pound you are using of wax? I working on this. Use J223 and CD wicks. I think I have to go up at least 3 wick sizes than normal but I agree, what a throw! Just not getting the burn quite right just yet.
3/4 oz fo to 8.75 ox wax. I am to dumb to tell you the % that is.

Dixie