Christmas Berries

Christmas Berries

I have received some requests for this fragrance for some holiday candles. This is a yankee type fragrance. Has anyone ever smelled this its kind of a berry/pine scent.

I have looked in the fragrance finder but not really sure if those suppliers are a true likeness of this scent. Or maybe someone knows of this fragrance by another name.

Thanks in advance

Berries.BMP

One of the sppliers descriptions says Hollyberry, Cinnamon and Orange. Another one looks like an essential oil and 8 oz. is $48.00. And the other supplier is temporarily closed. Unfortunately, I've never smelled Yankees version. You might contact Creative and see if they would send you a sample. If so, make up some sample votives and have the people that requested the scent rate it for you. Sorry I could be of more help.

One of the sppliers descriptions says Hollyberry, Cinnamon and Orange. Another one looks like an essential oil and 8 oz. is $48.00. And the other supplier is temporarily closed. Unfortunately, I've never smelled Yankees version. You might contact Creative and see if they would send you a sample. If so, make up some sample votives and have the people that requested the scent rate it for you. Sorry I could be of more help.

I know they say it has orange in it from that one supplier, so I dont think that one is it. I dont smell any orange or citrus in it at all. And like you said the onther one is closed, and the other one is an EO . . . So not much to go on there.

I think Peaks "Sugar Plum Berries" smells just like Yankee's Christmas Berries...or very close to it.

Maybe I could add a little pine to Peaks "Sugar Plum Berries" or better yet they could do it and sell a new scent called "Christmas Berries" :)

Well I may give that a try what the heck. :rolleyes: