Anchor Hocking.. direct ordering?

I can find tons of anchor hocking but through a middleman, can you order directly from them in smaller amounts or is it by the pallet only? The only websites I can pull up for them are all under construction & have been for months..... can anyone help a www challenged person????:o:grin2:

I don't mind the 25 case minimum order if that is what I have to do but I can't even get a way to acess them... i have sent numerous emails to the "contact us" sections on both the sites reg & what looks to be the wholesale and can't get a response. Does anyone have a link to the site where you got an answer or a person?

Guest Japes

They have a 25 case minimum, however, some cases bring only 6 jars, etc. Depends on the jar. Also, you can get the jars and covers separately if you wish.

You need to contact them directly at:

800-562-0773

You need to give them your area (zip code, I believe) and they will give you the phone number to the person that represents them in that area.

They really are not unreasonable and offer price breaks off their list prices starting at about $1,500.

I know someone who buys bulk from them and he even says they are increasingly harder to buy from. Some of their more popular items have to be special ordered with a 8 to 12 wk waiting period. Youd think they would want to make the money and have things more readily available. Their just so big now that i think its a supply and demand problem.

I would suggest finding a more dependable source.

David ~

Guest Japes

I've not bought from them so I can't speak to that problem, but, I have sampled their glass, as well as some others, and they are the highest quality on the market bar none.

There's a reason for which they supply Old Virginia, Yankee, etc, with their glassware.

I tried to go through them to order but they said I wasn't big enough. They sent me a list of where to purchase their glassware in stores!!!!I know that Lyschel at Candle Cocoon runs prebuys on Anchor Hocking Glass. I got 10 cases of bowls from her that WalMart had discontinued carrying. The price was just about what I was paying before, and she was very helpful with finding the exact bowl I was looking for. I will definitely be getting more for the holiday season.

I know she posts here as a vendor so you might try PM'ing her or email thru the site:

www.candlecocoon.com