Do I need a Stick Blender??

Well, I've ordered some muti-base, and I'm going to add some of the Soya Skin Butter to it. Kitty @ KangarooBlue suggested adding 1oz to the base.Do I have to have a stick blender to mix it??

Also- what other "basic" equipment to I need?? I don't really want to have to go out and buy a whole bunch of things. I do have a large glass pyrex measuring cup (and a microwave...lol)

TIA for the help!! :D

You can use a hand mixer; I've done it before! (Then again, I try lots of weird things. :D ) Some people do prefer a stick blender, though. I've used a sb, KitchenAid stand mixer, and a hand-held mixer at various points in my illustrious career. :grin2:

Guest EMercier

I have three pounds of this Soy Butter, I'm just curious what you plan to make with it? Just the butter? I'm looking for other things to use it for besides body butter.

I have three pounds of this Soy Butter, I'm just curious what you plan to make with it? Just the butter? I'm looking for other things to use it for besides body butter.

I'm going to make a soy lotion, using the multibase and the butter. I emailed KB, and asked them about it prior to my purchase. I got very prompt replies from them, and suggestions as well.