Label Question

Hey Everyone,

I've been working on a label for some new products I'm going to be offering for sale on my Tinker Bell website, I currently sell Pixie Dust so I thought it would be cool to offer sparklilng bath and body products to go long with that. I think I'm going to begin with lotion and then perhaps some lip balm and little things like that. This is the first label design I have come up with. I was wondering if you could all let me know what you think about it. Anything I should add? Thanks

You can click on the label to see a larger version.

perfectpixie1.jpg

Not to be mean but when I read "Pixie Dust" the first thing that came to mind was when I used to work at Disneyland we would call the stuff that came in a bag to cover vomit "Pixie Dust" because of Tinkerbell. I dont know why but that is the first thing that always comes to mind. Thought I would share. Great logo by the way

lol, well that is something I never would have thought would be called Pixie Dust, but I guess Disney tries to make everything sound better. :grin2: The pixie dust I sell is basically glitter in cute little jars, I mainly sell them as party favors for Tink themed birthday parties.

I like the label. I think it looks great! The only thing I would change would be to get rid of the word "scent". I think if you just have "jasmine" there it's pretty obvious that that is what the scent is.

Cute! Is that the only label or will there be another one? You'll need to add the net weight, and your business name/address.

Also, is that a silhouette of Tink in the moon? You might want to double check that isn't trademarked, or too close a likeness.

What do you think of the new version? You can see it by clicking on the old smaller one, the new one I removed the scent, I think I'm going to put that on a smaller lable with the amount and my contact info. I'll be playing around with seeing how it looks on the actual bottles this weekend. So I'll take pictures and show you all. Thanks for you help.

It looks to me like you have a lot of white space on the label, which is not such a big deal. The thing I find distracting is the stringy looking things coming off the font in Perfect Pixie. It reminds me of cobwebs, and makes it harder to read. Perhaps if you changed the outline color to a lighter one--light blue maybe, it would work better. I think you're trying to achieve a whimsical look, but the text is just a teensy bit harsh the way it is.