Question about Wal-Mart Tiny Tins

Alajane

I know several of you have posted about finding the tiny tins in Wal-Mart that are priced around 3/$1. We have several Wal-Marts relatively close, but I haven't been able to find them in any of our stores--I looked all over the laundry area and the kitchen/gadgets sections of all the stores.

Would someone who has some of these please post the SKU number for them--some of the other Wal-Mart managers might be willing to order these if we had the information to give them. I know the craft department manager ordered 100 jars for me when I had a wild hair to try Balmorals!! (I probably have about 80 left!)

Thanks,

Jane

Here ya go: 76753 34472 Distributor is Bradshaw.

I've always found mine in the kitchen and/or laundry area. They're not displayed in a permanent spot, usually piled up in a plastic bin and just placed on a shelf somewhere. HTH.

Guest EMercier

I bought all they had in the store and they were 3/$.50 This was like in the summer time last year. I still haven't figured out how to use them yet. I'm getting there though! :grin2:

Guest EMercier

I've poured a few in these tins and no you don't. They are seamless as Beth said. They are so cute and easy to use. I make one with sex on the beach and I love them.