Need Help

CandleFreak

I noticed JS (which I've never tries) is having a pretty good sale this week and was wondering how the following compare to Peaks oils - which I normally use...

Hot Apple Pie

Cinnamon Bun

Creme Brulee

Fruit Slices

TIA

Hot apple pie IMO is terrible!!!!!! Will not throw in my J50. Peaks HAP is awesome! JS Cinnamon Bun is decent. Creme Brulee...I will not use anyones but tristate...I think Peaks creme brulee smells like Maple Syrup. JS Fruit SLices is ok also. This is my opinion.

I will begin by saying I use J223 for containers and OK6228 for all others....

I have to say for all 4 of these fo's, Peaks beats JS hands down in my opinion! Although JS has a Cinnamon Roll with Vanilla Creme Frosting that I use as frosting for my cinnamon rolls....but use Peaks Cinnamon rolls fo for the rolls....:D Peaks cold and hot throw is AWESOME....

Fruit Slices from Peaks 'is the bomb' - everyone likes this one....I have tried both but find Peaks is stronger. The hot and cold throw is outstanding!

Creme Brulee - I have tried both but prefer Peaks.

With that being said, alot of JS fo's don't throw as well for me as others....there are some that are great....but if I compare with Peaks, Peaks fo's are much stronger and throw better in my wax.

Debbie

IMO...

Peaks Warm Apple Pie wouldn't throw for me, and now I use JS

I think JS Cinnamon Roll w/ Vanilla Frosting is stronger than the Cinnamon Bun. I personally didn't like the smell of Peaks OOB, and never tested it.

I love Peak's Fruit Slices, but since I switched waxes, it gives me a horrible fuel smell so now I'm testing JS to see if it will work for me since that was one of my best sellers.

Haven't used either places Creme Brulee...