How far ahead?

I've been invited to a very large Craft Show in July. Now, this is also going to be after another one the weekend BEFORE. So I'm needing to start NOW on making my goodies so Ill have more than enough by July ... enough to stock up at both shows.

I have roughly three months now before the shows. I am debating when I should start making each thing ... I know with soy candles/tarts that the curing process only makes them BETTER. So I'm not worried about that. :wink2:

However ... here's a list of things I also make:

- Lotions

- Creams

- Body Mist

- MP Soaps (kid soaps, confetti bars, etc.)

- Sugar Scrubs

- Rollon Perfumes (made with cyclo and oils)

- Lip Balm

- Soap Dipped Petals

I'm hoping that you will all share how far ahead you make your own products. I am probably over thinking it a bit too much - and should be busy now making stuff. ;) I also hope this thread will help others who are preparing for craft shows this year!

Many thanks,

Meg

Guest EMercier

It depends on the show and how much notice I have. I idealy, I would love to make it far in advance to have it and just put in boxes and take with me. Lately, I've been doing it the day or so before because I haven't expanded much. I've recently expanded to soaps and other stuff, so I'm starting the 1st of April so that I can do a little bit each night.

Thanks so much for the response!

I usually wait until the last minute - and I'm sick of the pressure of labeling with no time!

I think Ill go ahead and start working on my July Craft Show inventory. Although I will save certain products for last like the Sugar Scrubs. For some reason Im still wary of those. ;)

Thanks again for your response!