Help!! 4th of July ideas

Hi Everybody,

I'm pulling my hair out trying to figure this out. I have a group that wants to use 4th of July theme for a fundraiser. Besides doing the usual, red,white and blue layered candle, does anybody have any ideas as to what I could do with this? I've been searching for 4th of July containers, so far no luck, then tried star containers, still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Shelley :wink2:

You could do citronella candles in pretty buckets or pots (just make sure to seal) or I've heard Lemongrass works as good as citronella and not as stinky. You could also do a layer, but like put say blue on the bottom then like a white later with red and blue star chunks (you can get really small star cookie cutters athe craft center of wal-mart in the candy making junk. Michaels too.) then a layer of red. Or....You could also make some pillars that are red and put like a string of beads around them that are red, white, and blue. Walmart started selling little bags of beads for like under a dollar. ( I spend to much time at wal-mart)