Candles and Supplies FO's

giedre11

Magnificent selection of FO's. I have used several of theirs in soap...mainly M&P. I used their Fuzzy Navel in a candle and that is the one candle that I've made that has absolutely no cold throw, whereas all my others do. Are their scents good in wax?

I am doing a smell test right now between them and aztec to see the same thing. they are good oob but I can't get throw from my candles. I am a newbie so that might be it but I have throw from other scents from other suppliers. I will let u know what I find out. I am testing pomegranate, mc apple, cucumber melon, and lovespell.

I find that their FOs are really hit and miss. Their Black Raspberry Vanilla and Lavender are great, but I've had some others that just don't throw at all. I honestly don't get anything from them anymore because I think there are better companies out there. Just my two cents.

Guest EMercier

Well, I use their stuff, but I've been using other suppliers. I mainly use them because I can drive there. I've been testing soy and cannot smell anything really. I did use their soy and I used Vanilla Lavender from greenleaf and it smelled great. Now, I can use their paraffin (?) and get a good hot and cold scent throw. I just might stay with greenleaf with scents. I really liked the one I got. Then just get my wax from them. I think that will work for me.

Thanks for all the replies! I guess it really is a sort of hit and miss thing with their scents. I have used several of theirs for M&P, and that works well. I've been soaping much longer than I've been making candles, so I have several of their scents for a few years now. I seem to have noticed that their bottles don't hold up as well as some of the other supplier's scents I use. Could also be that they package theirs in plastic? What about their Cola scent? Anyone use this in candles? I love their selection, just don't know about using it in wax. The one candle I did make with the fuzzy navel smelled so good for a month or so, but now...:cry2:

I use their Cola FO and it is awesome! ;) I have also used their Coconut FO & Strawberry FO. They were both really good. Some of the others I have tried were not so great though. :undecided Pretty much hit and miss like the others said.