Question about candle covers...

Hi...

At the Dollar Tree in their candle section, they have those candles in the small containers. They use those plastic covers with the holes, and they stick right to the top of the container, so the candle is kept fresh, but you can still smell it through the plastic...do any of you know which ones I am talking about? lol...this is probably a stupid question, but is there anywhere to get those kinds of covers? They are a good idea, and I had thought of trying to do that (or something like that) for my candles. Anyone have any advice?

TIA

Katie

Thanks for the link!

Are those the adhesive ones that you peel off?

Katie

Hmmm...I don't think so...but you could always use that one sided sticky stuff in the grocery store..can't for the life of me remember the name of it..it has writing on it though..not very classy ya know?

Hmmm...I don't think so...but you could always use that one sided sticky stuff in the grocery store..can't for the life of me remember the name of it..it has writing on it though..not very classy ya know?

Glad Press N Seal :D I use that on my candles that don't have lids. Of course I put it on when I sell them and wrap them so nothing happens to it before the customer gets it home. I also use it on my seasonal candles that are out away for next time.

Glad Press N Seal :D I use that on my candles that don't have lids. Of course I put it on when I sell them and wrap them so nothing happens to it before the customer gets it home. I also use it on my seasonal candles that are out away for next time.

Thats it!!! lol....I didn't mean for that post to sound fresh about the writing...I just used it a couple of times and spent way to much time placing the jar in spots where I could cut with no writing....and that stuff is a pita to flip over so it's sticky side up!!! lol