Nature's Garden multi base??

Michi

Has anyone used this? It seems that someone mentioned it a while back, but of course when I do a search I can find zilch!! :undecided

I got a 1lb. sample of it a while back and have yet to use it. I'm wondering how you like it?

How much do you dilute it? I usually like the heavier creams, I don't know why, but lately that's all I want to make and use. ;)

I thought, shoot for that price, if I like it, I won't have to make my own. LOL

Well, maybe if I get my kitchen cleaned up I'll play around with it today. :)

Michelle

Hiya!

I use the multi cream and love it!

My customer's love it also!

I use it for the heavy cream and a light spritz spray

Very easy to use!

BTW, once my hubby gets off of the other pc, I will be able to open your label and do something with it!

Stephanie

How do you use this stuff. Do you add the water cold or are you supposed to heat it like it says on cajun's website? I bought this at christmastime to make my sister some heavy lotion but couldn't figure out how to.

Yah, on the NG site, it says just to use WARM distilled water and that the Multi base should emulsify no problem. ;)

I still didn't get to it this weekend, it was all about my teenage daughter and her friend-we shopped till we dropped. :D

Someday I'll get to try it out.

For a medium lotion I use 3 parts water 1 part base. I like it becuase it doesn't smell like 'lotion' all you smell is the FO. I warm the distilled water in the microwave and add the base, fo, color and mix with a hand held mixer. It is easier to pour into your bottles when it is warm. Sometimes I will add mango butter to it.

how do I determine how many drops of FO I can put in this depending on the formulation? NG's site says it can take up to 2% but to me this number is a bit meaningless as it is not one that I can turn into a understandable fraction.