Best scents from Alabaster?

aimeec324

Obviously I am a NEWBIE! LOL! After searching for a supplier close tome the closest I can find is Alabaster. So looks like I wil be making a trip up there on Monday and am curious which oils I should purchase from there. I am aware that I will be using different companies. Right now I have some from Aztec and Candles and Supplies. I have to buy 5 lbs of FO to get the price on the wax so I want to make sure I get 5 good ones. Also which wax is better J223 or IGI 4627 or 4630? I was planning to use J223 but curious which ones yall use! Thanks for any input! Not sure if I should post here or candle making so I did both! Can't get to many oppinions in my oppinion anyways! LOL!

Aimee,

I use the J223 from Alabaster and the following fragrances, which I have used for years.

Blueberry Pie (strong and wonderful...may have to cut back on FO..to blend)

Birthday Cake - Great

Kudzu- Great

Lemon Drop

Spice Cake

Sage & Citrus

Pie Crust

Dickens Christmas (for the holidays)

Cranberry Spice

These are the ones that I use and have had luck with. HTH

Aimee, I use the Love Spell from Alabaster. I have used Peak's and it smells just like it to me. I took it to a friends house (who makes candles too) recently and both her & another candle maker agreed that it was awesome! It sure saves me alot on shipping too! ;)

Edited to add: Mike at Alabaster is a great guy! If you ever have any problems, make sure you call him.