My New SeaTheme

I can't see the stuff inside very well, dang it. :( Any way to take a close up of it?

I always give major kudos to those of you who do these gel scapes, it must take lots of patience, something I just do not have enough of. :D

Thanks, I did put it in the window, though now the sun isnt that great .. go figure!

Yes, it's a votive holder in the center. And it didn't take any patience with this one, since all the embeds are placed on the bottom and I just poured the gel atop of them.. =)

pix

seatheme1.jpg

I think the gel would be fun to work with.

I don't know a thing about that kind of "wax" but I have it in my head that the amt of bubbles is related to the heat or how long heated (?), but it could be me rememberging completely wrong, which is never a surprise since I do suffer from CRS.

Anyway, let's see some more! :D

I love gel candles and seascapes are my favorites. I won some gel wax on the internet, I still have it~~I don't know what to do with it!!! I would love to learn to make a beautiful seacape with it.:laugh2: Yeah right mine would never look like yours. Good job that is pretty.

Sue Ann WV

Taylor Hicks * Rocks:rockon: *getdown* :whoohoo:

With the type that the embeds just sit on the bottom, I think really anyone could do them. I'm suspended challenged right now..lol, but getting the hang of it. :D

Unfortunatly(sp), yesterday I decided that I would sit this candle on the seperator between my house and the another house.. I pushed it back a bit too far and it crashed and broke all over the neighbors back porch.. it went to sea heaven. Luckily the gel cushioned the embeds..

pix