Do you think it would look stupid to put a white label on a clear tin lid?

Michi

I have these really nice clear tin lids for my 8oz. candles but I only have white circle labels, do you think I should just use the solid lid instead?

I really don't want to waste a lid trying it out, so just wondering if anyone had an opinion or has done this themselves???

TIA

Only wish I had an office max or the type near by. :( Closest store like that is over an hour away, unfortunately.

Ok, so maybe no label on top, just on the side is that what you're saying?

Hmm I may be able to find white ones like that at Walmart. ????

Thanks

I like the crystal clear labels for the top (not the frosted ones). It looks really nice on my window tins and I use them on my silver square mason lids and it looks like the info was printed directly on the lid (because the label is so clear). I think it looks great. I personally wouldn't put a white label on.

I like the crystal clear labels for the top (not the frosted ones). It looks really nice on my window tins and I use them on my silver square mason lids and it looks like the info was printed directly on the lid (because the label is so clear). I think it looks great. I personally wouldn't put a white label on.

I agree. I don't think the frosted ones would look good, but the crystal clear ones could look excellent. I've done the same thing as Angela with the Mason lids, it looks cool, like they were printed that way.