Had a thought..Wanted to ask

if anyone had ever thought of using the soap boxes from The Scent Works to package tarts, (I guess they would be like clamshells, if clamshells are what I think they are)?

The only reason I ask is because I love the boxes with the leaf cutout and I don't make soaps!

Just a thought to ponder. Please let me know what you think, for all I know I may be completely out of my mind!

TIA for any thoughts,

Sara

Hey AJ,

Thanks for the reply! (did you get the e-mail about them getting the colored boxes??).

I didn't even think about using regular tarts, but using a mold for soap and scoring it so that the customer could break them up (along the scores), but then again, I'm just trying to figure out something to make to use those boxes...:laugh2:.

Sara

It might work ... but I'd package them so the label reads correctly when the box is standing up vertically rather than horizontally. That way folks would have less chance of confusing the package as a bar of soap (if it were horizontal it would look more like soap, IMO). Just my weird brain ramblings ...

ETA: If you want to see an example of how they look when done horizontally (for soap), see the top pic on my soaps page on my webby. :-D