using beeswax

For candles, it doesn't matter if it is white or yellow. I use about 2-3%, but everyone is different so you will have to play with that. Too much will make your candles crack on the top. I also adjust mine from winter to summer. Because of the heat in the house that tends to dry them out and cause cracking, I use less in the winter, and I up it 1% to 3-4% in the summer. But it will be diff. for each person. But that is a place to start.

Ok now that i have a place in my state I can get 100% soy....does it matter if I use yellow or white bees wax? and how much do I use??

No matter what color BW you get, it will work the same. Some people may want white BW thinking yellow will discolor the wax but since soy is kind of an off-white it really doesn't change the color noticeably. So far the only place I've found white BW is at Michaels, and they want a small fortune for it! You can get BW either in pellets or one lb blocks for about $6/lb.

As for how much to use, everyone else pretty much covered it!

geek