Pipes and Drapes

Tess

I know a while back I mentioned needing some info on getting these. I could not find my thread though, and do not know if any other companies where given. I did find one though, I rented one at my last show and it is totally easy to use, and is collapsable. 1 person can set it up without breaking a sweat in less than 5 min. They also fit easily into your car. They are a bit pricey, and I would ONLY use them indoors, and are well worth the investment if you do really big shows. The website is

http://www.innovative-sys.com/

The one I am getting ranges from about 500-1000 I am told. I will have a quote tommorrow. It will exand up to 8ft. and be large enough for up to a 10x20 booth space. I hope this helps someone. I had a hard time lol!!

How high is the one you are purchasing? I checked the site out, but I admit, not real well. Metal pipes? Just wondering if you ever considered using pvc and making your own.......would be a whole heck of a lot cheaper, although you may end up with a headache ;)

How high is the one you are purchasing? I checked the site out, but I admit, not real well. Metal pipes? Just wondering if you ever considered using pvc and making your own.......would be a whole heck of a lot cheaper, although you may end up with a headache ;)

Yep DH made me a PVC frame, and lets just say we got what we paid for. Spent 200 bucks on it and used it once. It sucked. Took way too long to set-up, the we had to fill with sand to anchor it, Then people kept tripping over the stand supports, And it was not very sturdy. He used 2 inch PVC.

I rented these frames this past weekend and I am in love. I got my quote and with shipping and handling it came out to 625.00 The bases are flat too so that no one will trip on them. They are kinda of heavy, but I am getting a carrying case as well. Gosh I wish I had taken a pic of my booth :)

OBTW mine is the teloscpic one that extends to different sizes. I sometimes have a 10x10, 10x15, & 10x20