pillar order I can't fill - opportunity for you?

mysty72

I was asked to make pillars for a wedding in October. The customer wants 30 pillars altogether: 10 each of 6in, 9in and 12in (or close to these sizes, willing to do 3,6 and 9). They want unscented, in simple colors like red, pink and white. I don't do the tall pillars and am not interested in buying the molds/testing right now.

If you are interested, please PM me. I can put you in touch with the customer directly and you can take it from there! If I get multiple responses I will send them all to him and it'll be up to him to contact you.

Thanks!

I did not quote a price. I am actually not going to get involved in the sale at all... I will give him your website/email address if you are interested and you can take it from there, if you hear from him.

As I said, he's looking for unscented 6in, 9in and 12in pillars, 10 each of these 3 sizes = 30 altogether. He may be willing to do 3in, 6in and 9in instead. Those are all the details I have.

Thanks!