My New Jars

NancyJo

These are my new jars I am testing. I am trying to upscale my jars. Thanks for looking

Wow, beautiful! You have the same taste I do. I use both of those jars. Altough, I use the clear glass Square Footed Victorian ones. I have not been able to find the frosted ones. Where did you find the frosted ones? The footed ones were the very first jars that I chose to go with and now I have a couple more. Beautiful work and beautiful colors! :)

I love your jars. Where did you get the frosted ones. I also love the Morgans. WSP is discontinuing the 20 oz. We have to replace it with something so I might go with the 12 oz. not sure yet. I love the frosted ones. They are definately upscale......

Terri

I love your jars. Where did you get the frosted ones. I also love the Morgans. WSP is discontinuing the 20 oz. We have to replace it with something so I might go with the 12 oz. not sure yet. I love the frosted ones. They are definately upscale......

Terri

Hi Terri,

I get my "Morgan" jars from Candle Science. As far as I know, they still carry the 20 oz. They call their's Vase Jars, but to me they are the same. I would also like to find the frosted ones of the footed square Victorian jars. I saw them online at a store one time and did a search but could not find them. I could probably contact Hocking. I believe it is a Hocking jar. I use the clear ones right now.

~Holly

WSP is discontinuing the 20 oz. We have to replace it with something so I might go with the 12 oz. not sure yet.

Terri

Thanks Terri--I got them from Fillmore Container, I found them when WSP announced they were discontinuing the 20 oz. Fillmore has 4, 12 & 20 in Morgan jars.

HTH

I haven't totally decided on pricing yet but yes the jars are a little more expensive. I was thinking of taking a little less profit on the 4 oz jars, but make it up in selling the larger jars. I was just looking for jars that were a little out of the ordinary.

I love the look of these jars. Since the price on these are higher, what price are these going for? Those of you that are selling these, do you charge more for these vs apoth jar?

I have been getting my square footed clear class jars from Candle Science. There price per case is $14.95 which is more than a dollar more than a case of the frosted ones at Fillmore. If I calculated it right with the lid and jar at Fillmore it comes to $2.25. It is the shipping that has been killing me. I have been selling the clear footed ones for $15.50. It holds between 16 to 17 oz. of wax right up to where it starts to curve over. I should be selling it for a little more, but it is very conservative in this area, and I don't think it would sell as well if I asked for more -- they would most likely buy the smaller jars that I have. I kinda make up for it with the vase jars since it holds less wax but I can charge a good price for it. It is little hard to compete with candles that are in the less expensive jars, like the masons, etc. (which is a nice look). There are a lot of those around here. If the people like this look, they get more wax for their money and still get the jar look that they like. However, if people like the fancier look or are open to any look and like the scent, they will buy it. I am in the process of adding a more simple line (primitive/country) since there are a lot of people in this area who love this look.