Tristate's Sage and Citrus

Connie

Does anybody know if Tristate discontinued this scent. I just went to place a order online and the scent is gone. If they are out of a FO do they take it off their scent list? It was too late to call and I usually place my orders on website on weekends.

I placed an order with them online towards the end of January. I wanted to order some, but noticed that it was not available. I ordered some other scents, and asked them about it in the comments section. I didn't receive a response. They probably just flipped me the bird....lol

Carolina Candle Supplies still has it on their website. They are sister to Tri-State, so you may want to order from there. From what I understand, they carry the exact same fos. :)

This is true. The same person maintains both websites...but tends to put more time in on the Carolina one:undecided . So, if you order from Tristate and they do not have the scent and carolina does.....Joe will have it sent up for ya:wink2: