?? for those who have a DIY website...

tootie04

You can use regular paypal but you have to have a premier or business account(fee charged for all transactions..but you can accept credit cards)

I have both..but I use the paypal virtual terminal for my craft shows.

HTH

Monica

I use Propay and Paypal...Propay is great for accepting credit cards, for those who do not like Paypal...plus, you can use it at craft shows...made a big difference for me!

To use Propay, you would setup the FCCCC in your admin...it collects the credit card info on a secure server and then you input them at Propay...works great for me! :)

I set up the FCCCC on my site too..and still use my paypal virtual terminal if they dont want to set up an account. I like using paypal since the money goes directly into my account and with the paypal debit card there is no waiting for it to be deposited into your account.

Paypal VT is really simple...I take CC at my craft shows using the knucklebuster...when I get home I log onto paypal.com/vt and imput all the info..the money goes directly into my paypal account. Costs $20 a month.