Best soy/veggie blend

I am going to change to a soy/veggie blend and basically eliminated the Cargill C-3 due to the high melt point and the wicking issues that seem to exist for some who have tested it.

I have diligently read all the threads on the Golden Brand 449 (which seemed to be favored over the 444), the Ecosoya 135 (which seemed to be favored over the CB Advanced) and would like to have opinions on which is the better of the two particularly concerning the scent throw. I think I have gleaned from the threads that the Golden Brand 449 throws better than the Ecosoya. Is this correct? Maybe there are other blends someone could recommend also.

There are so many people on this board who are knowledgeable about such a wide variety of waxes that I am just in awe since I am fairly new to the candle making business and have only used 100% soy and I do like it except for the having to pour slushy part.

This kind of seems like taking advantage of someone elses hard work but I would really appreciate input. Thanks.

I use the 449 exclusively and am very happy with it. For me, it does require a 2nd pour for containers deeper than 2" but I'm happy with the cold and hot throws and it burns nicely ending in a smooth top. (I don't use dye's which I understand may cause rough tops after burning but I've yet to test that).

Golden is also coming out with a new blend (464) that is suppose to be a true one pour but Jason said it will be a few more weeks before they're finished testing. I'll definately test it.

Good luck.