Hi I'm new and already have questions!!

ldeb58

;) Just a couple of questions. 1st I made shea whipped butter for the first time today:laugh2: and I think it turned out okay. My question is how long do you wait after making it to put it in jars? Second is I bought 10lbs of African black soap from Ghana and I would like to sell a little to my friends at work and I have no clue:undecided of how to do that. It is in the shape of a blob more than a block and I'm not sure how to make it look similar to a bar of soap or ball of soap. Most of it is soft not mushy but soft but the bottom of it is harder. I know its suppose to look that way but do you just chunk it or what?:tongue2: Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!:grin2: I love all the stuff I can learn from you all. Thanks

I whip my shea until it's starting to get creamy and then put it in jars. You can put it into your jars anytime, but it's going to set up and look a lot nicer if it's still a bit soft and not yet set up / stiff.

No clue on your other question ... sowwy 'bout dat! LOL