Logo/label poll

blueisland

Drop the soy under the label, it will look more neat and uniform. Hand and body cream. In fact, do a Hand cream seperate from the body lotion. The hand cream, put in a small tube or whatever and get the same money as the larger body lotion. Maybe kick in another ingredient for the hands though.

It's a different look for labels--you don't see them too often with a text background. The only suggestion I would have is to switch the font for the weight. I wouldn't use the same heavy font. Perhaps you could use the same font as you did with the ingredients.

Too much going on in the background for me. I think it would be more appealing if you drop the background and add a variety of blues to help "bring out" your info. a little more. Not an expert by any means ...... jmo. Otherwise, I think it looks very nice. ;)

Thanks you for the input thats why Im here! I am just playing with it trying to get the feel I want . But as we know what we like isn't always what the others like so ... thats why I ask you all. Thanks for all your help . I will re-post with more ideas .