ISO Yankee-like Rice Milk

tamsoycandles

Co-worker brought in a Yankee Candle, Rice Milk fragrance. To me smells like a sweetish Vanilla that I could probably come close to replicating. Just wondering if anyone has a close match out of bottle already identified?

Yankee's description:

Experience the difference in this Rice Milk scented candle - indulgent passion ... the creamy sweet smoothness of vanilla rice milk is accented with exotic cardamon and sandalwood for a touch of fire.

Thanks,

Tony

I have been on a search for that as well and found it here:

http://chemistrystore.com/soapscents.htm

Lebermuth carries it and I got a sample from them. It didn't smell anything like the Yankee candle. Someone at the Chemistry Store told me they got theirs from Lebermuth too. When I told them I wasn't impressed with the Lebermuth sample I got I was told what they have has been reformulated and supposedly smells great. I bought it without even smelling it, so I hope he's right!

• 2 months later...
WSP and the Candlemaker's store carry a lot of Yankme dupes, so you amy want to check there :)

Yankme... :) Funny...

I know the Candlemaker's doesn't carry it. I'm pretty sure I went through most of the list of suppliers when I started the thread and the only "hit" was the Chemistry store. Though, I do think that the fragrance is pretty new for "Yankme" Teehee.

Tony