Craft Show Trio Set

I am having a craft show coming up soon, and I would like to sell a set of three votives. My problem is should I keep the scents in the family ie.. like bakery goods- (cookie-pie-cake) or should I do three totally different scents ie.. (1)floral-(1)fruit-(1)drink. :undecided

:confused: T****I****A****

I don't do votives, but with pretty much anything, I try to keep it in the same category...some people may only like the "bakery type" candles, etc. I know a lot of my customers are pretty picky when it comes to certain types of scents (i.e. Some HATE flowers, lol...I don't understand it)

So when I do things, I try to keep them in the same category, so that they are most likely happy with all of the choices. :) That is just my opinion though, from dealing with my customers. But you just have to go with what feels right. :)

Katie

I would keep similar scents together. People are so picky these days, if you had 3 different types, there's bound to be something in there they won't like. Another alternative, if your votives can be separated, is to let them choose the 3 they want. Someone who is crazy about lavender might want all 3 in lavender, or they may want 3 different varieties to try more things.

I vote for keeping within a category, 3 bakery or 3 floral. Also, I learned the hard way not to mix colors if they're packaged together. I did a red, white & blue trio and the colors ran into the white votive. Yuck...back into the melting pot!