Buying wax in Germany or Denmark

Hi there

Have a look at the www.sasolwax.com website. If you register under eWax you can get the specs of all their waxes. They are a major German manufacturer of wax with distribution all over the world. You should get contact details as well. For wicks you can have a look at www.wedo.de. They do an excellent range of wicks, predominantly the LX wicks you will find alot of reference to on this site. For colour, look at www.kaiserlacke.de - they do colour both for overdipping and thru colour and the quality is really excellent.

All of these sites are the main manufacturers, so although they might not sell to you directly, they would be able to refer you to an agent or distributor of their products.

HTH;)

Katinka

Well I've tried those companies and found that You had to be a dealer for the wax. As for the wicks, You have to have a minimum of 10,000 wicks or there is a 25.00 Euro charge. If you find any let me know I'm also interested

I am sorry to hear that they are not very helpful. I posted a request to be contacted on the sasolwax international website and was contacted by the agent in my country the same day. Both Kaiser Lacke and Wedo also replied sending me the contact details of their agent in my country. No minimum orders there - I can buy wick per roll and colour per 50g if I like. With the wax, I was referred to several distributors that sell in smaller quantities (25kgs at a time) and although the variety is not great, at least I can make my candles. Maybe South Africans are just very helpful by nature!;):D

Katinka