3mm or 6mm...neck Wick Tabs?

Which wick tab neck heighth, 3mm or 6mm do most of you use for containers ? I believe the taller ones like 9 or 10 mm are primarily used for gel candles. I'm just wondering if most of you find it necessary for safety purposes to use tabs taller than the 3mm. Would like to hear preferences before I reorder.

Thanks....that's kind of what I was thinking myself, but have noticed that a big reputable candle company looks like they are using the 3mm. I ordered a bag of tabs the very first time I called in a wax order before paying any attention to the different neck sizes..just assumed that the supplier I was talking to would sell me the appropriate (best) wick tabs. After noticing the difference, I have just been afraid to use them, just using some 6mm primed wicks, but didn't want to discard them before asking opinions. I'm now thinking of priming some myself to test and re-tabbing with 6mm of the 3mm primed ones I have on hand. Ya know how you are when being a complete newbie and all excited, (still do sometimes)...order more than you need, or anything you think you might need one day, just so you won't have to reorder again and pay more shipping charges. I'm learning quickly to be more selective, ask more questions, and do more research now before ordering.