Need to see your logo

trisha

I want to create a logo with prairiane(don't know if I spelled that right)

Can anyone out there give me examples or somewhere to go for ideas?

I am at a loss I really need ideas quick:undecided

Thanks,

Trisha

LOL, yeah she needs a starting point! :) It's pretty difficult to create a logo without an idea of what someone wants, so I asked her if she had an idea of what she wanted, and told her one way to get ideas is by browsing around and looking.. NOT, mind you, so that her logo could be a replica of someone else's, but so that she might be able to give me an idea of where she wants to go with it. I can whip out a logo, but I'm afraid I'm not very good at doing it without knowing at least a little bit about what someone wants. I guess that's what she's doing?? Getting ideas? LOL.

does your candle line have a theme or the name of your candle company? Guess what i'm saying is my candle company starts with a W so I had the letter incorporated into a flame and used two different colors. Actually i didn't come up with this, i hired a student in graphic design to design me a logo and thats what he came up with but i told him my company has a western theme and i wanted colors that were basic so they would not clash with all my candle colors.....

OK..well this is not a topic that I know anything about...but it is a topic that I like so here goes: LOL

1st, I would think that you have to define your style---contemp, country, Whismical, sophisticated etc

2nd I would think that you would have to decide on Black and White or Color...and if you choose color, what colors do you prefer

3rd I would think that you would have to choose some font styles to give PA some direction as to what you like

4th- I would think that you would have to decide how much of the name you want included in your logo. For Instance, if the name of your company is " Billy Bobs Blow and Go Candle Company" , do you want your logo to say " Billy Bobs", or " BBB & G" or " Billy Bobs Candle Co. "

THATS IT!

Once she knows these things, she can hook ya up!

How'd I do PA?

OK..well this is not a topic that I know anything about...but it is a topic that I like so here goes: LOL

1st, I would think that you have to define your style---contemp, country, Whismical, sophisticated etc

2nd I would think that you would have to decide on Black and White or Color...and if you choose color, what colors do you prefer

3rd I would think that you would have to choose some font styles to give PA some direction as to what you like

4th- I would think that you would have to decide how much of the name you want included in your logo. For Instance, if the name of your company is " Billy Bobs Blow and Go Candle Company" , do you want your logo to say " Billy Bobs", or " BBB & G" or " Billy Bobs Candle Co. "

THATS IT!

How'd I do PA?

Mahvelous Darlink! And .. thanks! ;)

THATS IT!

How'd I do PA?

This is exactly what I was going to say, lol. Once you determine your style and whether you want color or BW, things will flow easier from there. Also, if your biz name has anything in it that could be made into a graphic (like Tree Candles - have a tree graphic, etc), then that also gives you a starting place. Think about the message/intent/look you want to convey and then also do a search on the internet to see what other people are using (search for handcrafted candles, hand made candles, soy candles, etc). Find pics of graphics, logos or anything else that appeals to you so that PA can know where to start.

BTW, I don't have a logo or I'd post it for you, lol. I'm still working on this one.;)