Quick wholeslale help please?!

I got a letter from a company yesterday requesting wholesale information and I have no idea where to start. I meant to sit down and put together a wholesale package, but never had the time. Now I have the time, but am flying because of these pain pills (percoset and vicoden) and of course, have to put something together NOW!!

When you guys put together a wholesale info package, do you include pictures, or just prices and let them go to your website to see pictures? I know that I need to have all the terms and conditions, but I have no idea where to start.

I don't suppose that anyone has a wholesale package they'd be willing to share so that I can get some ideas? (if not, I completely understand!). I'm just stumped and can't figure out where to start, and of course I can't even get up and pace, I'm just stuck in this recliner...:undecided.

Thank you all in advance for any help you can throw my way. I'd love to get this account, but just can't think right!

Hugs to all,

Sara

Maybe you ought to just tell them you are not quite ready to wholesale. Perhaps suggest you be able to contact them back in a month or two after you have had an opportunity to really research the whole idea and get something put together....?:undecided Things that get put together without ample time (and under the 'influence') might not be what you really want when given ample time to 'think it through'? I hate it when I am rushed as things never seem to be what I really want!

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do!