Got a New Sample of Wax

I have not used this wax but this is some info from one site I found.

Enchanted Lites Millenium Wax A blend of soy and other natural ingredients--no paraffin or petroleum. Excellent color retention, jar adhesion, hot and cold throw, with smooth tops and clean burning. No additives required. Blended to lessen the frosting of colored candles, has excellent glass adhesion, great hot and cold throw, pours with smoother tops and has long burn times.

How to use: Heat to 160-180 degrees, remove from heat source, add fragrance oil and dye, blend and stir while cooling and pour at 95-120 degrees (test to see what temp. works best for you).

Container Blend Soy Wax

Melt point = 127 degrees F

Flashpoint = 500 degrees F

For me any 100% natural container wax I have had problems with, frosting & ugly tops. I have to mix some pariffin with natural wax to elemanate (sp) these problems.

Thats why I blend my own parasoy. I get the best of both worlds, great smooth and creamy candle with great cold & hot throw and a long clean burn.

I use the ecosoya advanced waxes and am spoiled by the way they set up. I kind of freaked out when I saw this. This was a freebie sample I got..it's always nice to see what else is out there.

I use El Soy Mill and you have to get the right temperatures. I don't use colour with mine so I heat it up to around 150 add my fo.....you must add your oil in at 150, if you don't, the oil will not bind with the wax......very weak - no hot scent. Once I add my fo I have my cold bath waiting and I put the container in to cool down. I do not stop stirring...it takes a few minutes to get the temperature down. Once it reaches around 100 then I pour into my wick jars.

Nice smooth tops.

When I first started using it, it didn't work well for me but I kept at it until I knew the wax sort of say......now I know when to pour just by looking at it.

Saltbox Pantry

For me any 100% natural container wax I have had problems with, frosting & ugly tops. I have to mix some pariffin with natural wax to elemanate (sp) these problems.

Thats why I blend my own parasoy. I get the best of both worlds, great smooth and creamy candle with great cold & hot throw and a long clean burn.

That's awsome, Candle Man! Are you willing to share your parasoy formula??

I'm experiencing the frosting, cracking, etc. on the tops of my container candles with the 100% natural container wax!:tiptoe:

If you would, I'd appreciate it! If not, I understand. Thanks!!