I just had to show someone :)

Keep in mind I am by no means a painter. These were my trial run chunks I was testing the paint flamability. I painted a couple and IMO they were to cute, so I caked the paint on some others and tested them. I lite em on fire, put em in some candles, and dumped a little paint in a candle cont. If the paint doesnt appear flammable by then I think I'll go with it. I use EL classic soy and the paint (tested 2 kinds) is water based acrylic craft paint - one is for indoor use one for outdoor/indoor. Hope the pics turned out - 1st time hooking my camcorder to the PC. Had to share :)

post-2586-139458395457_thumb.jpg

I take 2 chunks (either flowers/butterlfys or stars/moons) and push them in the wax on top of the contanier. then I sprinkle them with fairy dust (cosmetic grade glitter). Theme of enchanted florest (enchanted forest). Thanks for the input, I thought maybe it was just me that thought they were cute. I like them so much more then just the plain white wax chunks. :)

ooo and sorry I posted in the wrong spot - I'm gettin it slowly but surely.