Private label or "name drop"?

Catarina

Hi all! Been a LONG time since I've posted, being busy with the candle biz and life with teenage girls and my "real job"! Anywho, just received a call from a gal who asked if we "name drop" on our candles - she wants our candles with our labels, but her store name on them. That would be the only thing that would change. Does anyone else do this? Seems very simple, but just want to make sure I take everything into consideration before saying yes. We would still have our name noted with "made exclusively for..." Any thoughts or suggestions? Am I missing anything? She said she doesn't have a logo, just wants their name on them...

Thanks for your help!!!:D

It depends on the client, my info is always there somewhere, Distributed by either on the warning label for candles or on the ingredient label for soaps and lotions. If they don't want my info on it anywhere then they label it. I have gotten a lot of referrals this way as well.