Metal Tealight Cups

Okay, I have been searching, googling and everything I can think of. Does anyone know where I can find tealight cups that are 2" wide and 1" high? I have a possible wholesale opportunity if I can locate these. I guess Walmart used to sell them and they no longer do, this person is desperate and I could sure use the extra business. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Dawn

I thought the same thing. But I saw the packaging it came in. It was 6 tealights and these things are 2" wide. She gave me a sample. If I can figure out how to resize the picture I will post it.
Do they look different from the bottom of a tin? The manufacturers often sell the tins and the lids separately. Those 1 oz jobbies are 2" wide.

Yeah Donna, she said that she used to purchase them from Walmart, but they were on clearance and when she asked, they told her they were no longer going to carry them. I think I might get some of the tins and make some up and see if she likes those. I did find a company in the UK that makes the jumbo tealights, but it comes to over $7 for a four pack. That is way more then she wants to spend. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

I saw those the other day, for the life of me I can't remember where. They had bright colored wax and were citronella. I don't get the appeal. I wondered when I saw them, what would I do with that? Sorry I'm of no help.

I did find the citronella ones online. But she want unscented, white candles. Her husband makes big luminaries and she uses these (tealights) to light them. I am going to try and see if she likes the 2oz flat tins.