I have smelled the curd........

OutlandishLady

I know, I just HAVE to have it, and yes Danielle, I understand your pain woman, I'm in the same boat (hence my siggy line ;) ) but I just HAVE to have it. I'm almost out of the scrub Guppy Girl sent me, and I swear I'm gonna go through withdrawls. whaaaaaaaaa

I just wish it would go on sale again soon. Please oh please oh please.

Yep Guppy, I think you should call them and tell them that all the sales of LLC they've been making lately are b/c of you and you should get some kind of kickback from them (maybe just MORE LLC). :D

I'm dying to try some of the SW scents, but I just can't get past the prices... $8-$10 for 4 ounces. Ouch. :( ICS has spoiled me. I'm used to $4 for 4 ounces.

Donna, I agree they are expensive but are so worth it. I haven't found a place that has such high quality oils for soaps and other B&B stuff. Not sure about candles, but their FO's are kick butt in soaps and lotions and scrubs and .....

Yeah. So many people rave about them, and it's so nice to know how each FO performs in soap.

I think I'll just "bite the bullet" and get 4 oz. of the LLC. I think I'll get some of their just ripe banana as well. I have never found a true banana scent, so I have my fingers crossed on this one.

Also gotta try the cucumber lettuce. I'm on the hunt for a true cucumber scent too. :D

Does anyone sell their LLC B and B stuff? I'd love some, but all I make in B and B is MP soap. I do candles. Please let me know if you are selling your product. I really want to try some.:drool:

I'm really interested in scrubs, but would consider other stuff. I hope this was ok to post here, since this scent has been talked about SO much!

Thanks,

Heather