Menthol Crystal Cp soap!

Marisa

Okay let me first begin by saying that I am the only guinia pig for this soap so before all the warner's start pming and blasting me Ive read on this and am the lone tester, its something I had to try for myslef no matter the danger!!LOL Its been calling my name and I couldnt resist :P That being said I was at an awesome orgainc store today and got some Gunpowder pearl mint (its a peppermint leaf type that is one of the strongest and beautiful ive smelled!! and also got some menthol crystals. So I came up with a little recipe and just put it to bed , My house smells divine and I really have never been a peppermint lover!!HA Anyway I added a few crystals to the oil before the lye and the gunpowder pearl mint (which is a beautiful purplish black color) ground at trace for exfoilation and peppermint oil. Im hoping this will be good for a tingle sinus shower relief soap ( not to much on the neverland parts..lol) Anyone this is what soapings about huh, creating concoctions that may be awesome or awful!! HA Ill post pics of final product tomorrow. here is some of my ingredients .. Id like to know if anyone else has tried the menthol crystlas in Cp?

Rice bran

Safflower

Olive

Castor

Palm

Palm Kernal

Avacado

menthol Crystals

At trace

kaolin Clay

Gunpowder pearl mint

Peppermint EO ( a small amount)

(also silk & Sugar were added to the lye water)

If I die or I tingle to death, DONT try this !!LOL:eek: