candle website

Hi Guys & Gals! LOL!

I hope this is OK for me to ask...

I am having to write My front page of my website and I don't know what to say...All of Our candles are either paraffin or para soy...

I just bumped up my display picts..so maybe u could get an idea of who i am..cause i really don't know how to put it into words...I will be selling candles..and more candles..and M&P soap..and someday cp soap..and some day B&B...LOL!!

Any ideas or suggestions would be great! I don't wanna get into the whole soy war thing..

Thanks so Much for any suggestions! I know there are some great writers out there!!!

You could talk about yourself, how long you've been making candles, discribe your "journey", describe your specialties, and what sets your candles apart from the rest. I think when people are in the market for handmade products they like knowing a little about the creator. Telling them about your "journey" will give them confidence that you've put in the time and effort to produce a quality product. Discribing your speciality techniques gets them interested in the different looks you offer. Sell your skill as well as your product IMHO. Then finish off with your goals and what your hoping to offer in the future. You may get some requests that will show you where you should focus your efforts to expand. HTH