wellington

Candlewitch

From what I've read from other posters, Wellington is over priced and their fo's are nothing to brag about. I haven't tried them myself but visited their site a couple of years ago and remember being impressed by it, but never purchased from them.

I do EO coops from them all the time, and so far everyone who has ordered from me has loved them.. I have a couple of thier fragrances and like them very much. They are local to me, so i save a ton on shipping.. I have one that doesnt do well in CP soap out of about 10 ive tried. Slaztoo loves thier fragrances, and a couple of the other people have ordered fragrances in my co-op and are very happy with them..

They did have a terrible reputation a couple years ago, but found a new tech and have been on the ball..

I dont think they are expensive at all, actually i find some of thier stuff pretty decent priced..

Orderred this past December and I feel they are overpriced and very under quality, but this just might have been my experience. To be safe request samples on all the ones your thinking of orderring. I didn't and now I'm sorry.

It was December and know how rushed everyone was, but I think you can get a lot better quality for less money.