Oregon trail soaps

valleygrls98

I placed an order with them 2/2 and received it on 2/9. Nice oils. Love the Green Irish Tweed!

Oh girl I got that one too! I think my male customers will like it. But oh girl I have to say I am in love with another masculine scent...Chrome! Not from OT but my male customers love it....and I love it on them!...lol

I love OT fo's.....And I especially like that all of them are developed for cp soap - and she tries them, reviews them well so pretty much you know what to expect! Frosted Wineberry, Mardi Gras, Sunkissed Currents, Pepperberry, Kuai Ginger Blossom, and I could go on and on! Her lip flavors are also exceptional! With all that being said, it is not wise to order if you want your order quickly....Until my last order, I always received my stuff quickly - but I have read over and over again about people waiting weeks for their stuff....My last order took over a month....there were problems with the address she had (I moved but had ordered a couple of times since I had moved), she had a bad email address for me (never mind I had emailed her several times) anyhow I did finally get my order but.....

I think her fragrances are exceptional so I will write my last order off to a series of mishaps....I have a list going for another order - Green Tweed is on my list...Have read some good reviews for that!

Debbie

OT's oils are exceptional!!!! Suzanne has employed a perfumist named Juan and he really is fantastic! Okay, Kim, tell us about Chrome and where you got it, lol!

I got if from Save On Scents.

I had never heard of it until mystical_angel and I were having dinner at the Macaroni Grill. Our waiter had it on....he smelled soooooooo good. We HAD to ask him what he was wearing. I ordered it the next day!

AWESOME B&B scent!

I just got my first order from them. They have some fantastic FO's! If you like florals, you must try the Victoria Regia...fabulous! I also love the Pikaki Lani, Queen of the Nile, and White Witch (this last one has a lot of patchouli, which is a love/hate kind of fragrance, LOL). But ALL of them seem to be of awesome quality OOB. :thumbsup:

I had wanted to order from OT a while back and someone from here (can't remember who maybe Robin??) told me that their stuff is quality but like Debbie stated- they are kinda slow with processing orders, like they do it whenever they get around to it. :rolleyes:

But it seems that everyone is raving about them, and since they are fairly close to me, I may have to just take the plunge.

I had all these FO's I wanted to try from them at one point, the descriptions just sound FAB!!

So, any MUST HAVES besides the Green Irish Tweed? I don't have any real masculine scents and really want to get some. I actually enjoy using them for myself. :D

how are they in soy? i just got s few and the dragonfire is my son's favorite. of the ones i ordered, they remind me of the rennaissance faire, but i ordered scents like dragon fire, amber dawn, white witch, black pepper. i also got the green irish tweed, which smells like a good smellin man. shipping came quick to Mn.

LMAO!! No we really weren't. :shocked2:

I am sure we would try play him for a free meal but thats about all cuz he really wasn't that cute. He just smelled awesome.

LMAO, using the poor guy for his fragrance!!!!! So, did ya get a free meal? Thanks both of you (Kim). I'll have to check it out. It maybe something my oldest would enjoy.