Does anyone use BCS liquid dye?

When I first started making candles, not too long ago, I used dye chips because it was easier and less messy than liquid. The only thing I don't like about the chips is that sometimes they leave residue on the bottom of the jars.

Now that I'm becoming more comfortable with the whole process, I'm converting to liquid dye. I'm using dyes from BCS because they're close by.

Until today, I've had great luck with all the colors. Today I tried the Coffee/Caramel and the Honey/Vanilla. Both give a very ugly greenish-brown color nowhere close to resembling their description.

Has anyone had this problem with these dyes? Maybe I just got a bad batch?

BTW, the dye was added to Comfort Blend @ 180* in round mason jars. The color testing was done without FO added.

I've always used BCN, but had NO problems with the coffee/caramel or honey/vanilla at all........i agree, maybe a bad batch.....did you contact them yet?

Haven't contacted them yet. They're only open Monday - Friday. I plan on calling them first thing Monday morning.