Hey Candle Kitty

Okay, not for sure if this is a Twilight Zone moment, or Angels singing, but holy COW!

I haven't been on much at all lately, not even on the computer. Have yet ANOTHER house guest, though this one totally rocks as it's my bestest friend in the world and we get along fabulous, but I haven't even turned my Presto on in three weeks, my younger sister gave me hers to help, so I now have two, but financially have not been able to do anything for candles at ALL.

Then, a huge break financially. The beginning of March, I am looking at having my long, lost friend, the wax, finally come back to the house. Oh happy day and even Erika (best friend) is anxious about me getting back and has gone to re-arrange and get my workspace in order. So, I'm thinking a return to the boards is in order and POOF! I have someone calling out to me.

Yes, Jody, I sent those to you hon. PM me your email addy and you'll have them back ASAP!!

CK

Oh cool. Thwarting the aliens all by myself was wearing me down.

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry I left you with those little green snots to contend with!! I feel so bad now :cry2: How has the battle been? Have you been able to sneak around them at all??? I DO hope those little bastards hasn't done anything to your mottles, I swear that'll start the War of the Worlds if they do!! :mad:

Yea, it's been so lonely without you guys and my constant state of influx with the wax. Even with Erika here, I still pine for my wax. I did have a major crafty mode going, so my hands were still busy, but I'm itching bad to get back into the swing of things.

But I'm back so Top won't have to fight the little snots alone and I can get my wax back and start playing and teaching Erika a few things (that has been a trip and a half, a whole other post and one that's hysterical to boot!). Who knows, maybe I just acquired a personal assistant, LMAO!

*hugs to Bre* I've missed you too sweetie!! And Scentsibility, I'm just glad I didn't miss this post!

*getdown*