Okay I think it is done

Tess

It looks good. Nice and simple. The only problem I had is when you click on "Container Candles" and "Flower Pot Votives" and then it lists the types of scents, I couldn't click on the types of scents to see them.

Could you link the page? It is working on my end. Maybe I am looking at the wrong page :smiley2:

Could you link the page? It is working on my end. Maybe I am looking at the wrong page :smiley2:

I can get to both of the candle pages, it's just went I try to click on the scent types like Best Sellers, Fruity, etc. that nothing happens.

Wow, that was quick. It looks nice. May I suggest something : You have your phone number on the top of every page. It makes the customer feel like you're encouraging them to call to order, or that phoning in an order is your preferred method of taking orders. How about putting your phone # in the contact page only?

Thanks all!! I am still not having any problems with the links. I am at my borthers computer now, and they all seemed to work, (except the contact us, ect.). Gonna go to the library too to check it out. Is any one else having probs??

Thanks for the idea on the phone #. I never thought of it that way. :)

Tess,

All the links on the left side are working for me but the right side is not. The contact us for example, looks just like writing on the site to me. I can't click it. On the bright side the links to best seller and such are working for me :) It looks great, good luck and congrats on the recent order online :yay:

Barb