Nature's Garden "Game On" dupe? Which smells more or less like a football...

BenderSF

This is a long shot, but I thought I'd throw it out there...

Does anyone know of a scent similar to Nature's Garden's "Game On"?  As soon as I discovered that it's one of my favorite scents for soaps, they discontinued it.

Their description is basically "sandalwood + herbs", but that doesn't do it justice.  To my nose, it smelled like "a football + sandalwood."  Many years ago, Yankee (briefly) put out a line of "Man Candles".  One was called "First Down" and smelled like, well, a football.  "Game On" was similar to that.  The sandalwood note was very similar to Body Shop's old "Woody Sandalwood" (another favorite scent I've been hunting unsuccessfully for.)

I'm terrible at blending, but I don't have a good sandalwood base to start with anyway.  I've tried many sandalwoods, but none come close to Body Shop's "Woody Sandalwood."  Plus I don't have any football essential oil. 🙂

PS, I miss those Yankee "Man Candles."  Riding Mower (grass, easy enough to find a substitute), 2x4 (sawdust), First Down (football) and Man Town (can't remember what this was, but I remember that I liked it.)

Edited by BenderSF