Wax type does make a difference!!

I was playing with the paraffin from Hobby Lobby until I got my wax shipment in. Well it came in yesterday and I have to say, Oh My!!! What a difference. I bought a container blend from thecandlesource and when I got home and found out it was here, I had to pour one in each type jar I have. Oh baby, that was some smooth wax. I can't wait until a different type wax comes in too. :drool::yay:

Welcome to the "real" world of candlemaking. I'm really thankful I came to this site before I gave Michaels and Hobby Lobby's wax a chance. Did you happen to see the slab of wax from Hobby Lobby that was already scented and colored you just have to pour? Cracked me up. But congrats on your real wax.

LOL there is a HUGE difference isn't there... I am always bashing michaels wax to my hubby just to tick him off ( he is a Michaels store manager)just makes those dull evenings at home that much more fun;) ( not that I am evil or anything) anywhoo.congrats on the "real" wax purchase and have fun with your new addiction:yay: