Saw the weirdest thing at the dollar store today!

I was cruising the aisles looking for glassware and there I find empty Henri Bendel Candle tumbers with the names of all of the different scents. Some of them had wicks attached in the empty glass.

I just thought it weird that they would allow those to get out to the dollar store. If I was a crook (not that I would ever do this), I could fill them with the scents and sell them for mucho money. I almost bought one so I could post it! It doesn't look like wax was ever poured in them...I wonder what happened?

Maybe I did...there was this odd lady there reading all of the greeting cards out loud as if she had a friend with her. She was commenting about how that card "just wouldn't do" and how much fun she has at the dollar store.

Does that sound like your ex-wife?:P

Okay, dustpuuppy...you almost made me spit my water onto the keyboard. You are sooooo lucky I didn't have to sue your ass for a new computer.

Maybe I did...there was this odd lady there reading all of the greeting cards out loud as if she had a friend with her. She was commenting about how that card "just wouldn't do" and how much fun she has at the dollar store.

LMBO! That reminds me of a girl that I went to college with - my freshman year (1994), we had one room on each floor of the dorms that had these ancient computers that wouldn't do much besides word process and check email, so that's all we did, check our email in there. I kid you NOT, every single time I went in there, EVERY TIME, there was this chick in there at the same computer. At 9 am. At 9 pm. At 3:12 in the afternoon, the girl was ALWAYS THERE. You probably would never have noticed her, except that she thought email reading was a contact sport. This is her..."Hahahahahahaha! <pause> ahahahahahahahaha! <pause pause pause> hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa!" I called her ALG (annoying laughing girl) and every single email I sent that year to my parents and sister started, "Yes, ALG is here. Again."

Anyhoo.

Does that sound like your ex-wife?:P

Nah, I don't think my ex can read. And from what her mother's told me. I don't think she can afford to shop at the dollar store, since the guy she's currently married to hasn't had a job in about 10 years.

I didn't really care to hear all that, on one level... but it *does* give one a certain sense of satisfaction.:cool2:

Nah, I don't think my ex can read. And from what her mother's told me. I don't think she can afford to shop at the dollar store, since the guy she's currently married to hasn't had a job in about 10 years.

I didn't really care to hear all that, on one level... but it *does* give one a certain sense of satisfaction.:cool2:

:shocked2: omg, what does she see in that guy? there are so much more fish out in the sea....... why settle for less? unless he is on disability, unable to work.. You were too good for her, obviously ;) I once dated a guy, in my mid-twenties, and when I found out he dropped out of high school, and failed his ged test three times, I was like ADIOS!! he was really sweet, and cute but honey, you have to have brains too!

that's weird about that dollar store find, tho!