MAJOR advice needed!!

I am NOT i repeat, NOT continuing to use ezsoy!! I am now going to test the IGI 6006 and the greenleaf perfect blend. I can not stand this, i dont have the time or patience to have to rewick the candles every time the wax behaves differently! :rolleyes2

That is exactly what happened to me last year during the busy holiday season and it all came down to the EZ Soy wax! It was horrible!!

I feel your pain!!!! :cry2:

Oh lol i guess that was the important part huh lol. She was totally fine with it, shes really very sweet and just told me to take my time. But I know that everyone at the hospital is asking her every day when the candles are coming! lol. But she was great about it. I just told her that after testing one of each of the candles i already made, i discovered that the new case of soy wax i received was burning differently than normal and i had to change the wicks on all of them so they would burn correctly. I also told her im testing some new waxes so I dont have to run into this problem again, and she was fine with it all. She said she loved the candles I gave her to try, and she didnt mind waiting. I was relieved! I told her also that I am going to be making the candles ahead of time now once im finished with this order so that I can be ahead and the wait time wont be as long next time she orders. I said these things in more professional terms lol but yeah she was great about it all. :smiley2: Thank you everyone for your advice. I just about lost it when every single candlle i burned wasnt burning right. I wanted to just give up! But...i got busy with rewicking them and will have them delivered to her friday...so gotta go and get more done! lol...

Laura