Just scent Christmas Elf Treats

Riccur

Hi everyone. I am hoping for some help to locate a duplicate of this scent. I have been carrying it for a while and it’s the perfect sweet yummy smelling Christmas scent. It went out of stock last November and just came back in  last month. Well they sent me the 8 bottles that I had on back order and lo and behold it’s totally different. The new one has pine and some sort of very fake smelling sweetness to it. Nothing at all like the original scent. It’s a “best seller” for just scents so hopefully they change the scent description because everyone will be sadly disappointed. I did contact them and they just sent replacements with no explanation, but it was the same new version I just got.  Here is the description in case anyone was wondering. 
You will love this super fun holiday treat. So sweet your Christmas Elves will love it! A scrumptious, nutty fruity marzipan and berry type. 

Top notes of almond, nutmeg, coconut milk and wild berries. Middle notes of cinnamon and clove. Base notes of super sweet, sugary vanilla and Tonka bean base with tiny hints of sandalwood.

Sorry for the long post. 

Sorry I can't help, but I can sympathize.  That's so frustrating!

I wonder if something just got mis-labeled at the warehouse.  I haven't dealt with their customer service since they were purchased by WSP.  It's great that they sent replacements, but since those were the same, I hope they'll be more inclined to investigate now.  Or at least give an explanation.

Let us know if you find the original.  The description sounds interesting.  I'd probably pick some up in my next order if they get it sorted out.